No more errors. Dodge and Ram vehicles with factory-installed LEDs require a "fault" data feedback signal. If you remove or modify the factory turn signal in either the front or rear, you'll need to replicate that signal, or else you'll experience hyperblinking and bulb out warnings.
These are small modules that provide the required "fault" signal. Simply connect the module to turn signal power, ground, and the fault circuit, and this module will deliver the signal your vehicle computer is looking for, to eliminate any errors.
These are not for use in vehicles with factory-installed incandescent turn signals. Resistors are required for vehicles with incandescent factory-installed signals. This is only necessary for vehicles with factory-installed LED turn signals.
Your order includes one pair of modules. They can be used in either the front or rear. If you have removed or modified both front and rear factory LED turn signal lamps, you will need two pairs (four modules total).
Installation. Once the headlamp connectors have been accessed, tap the following wires.
- Connect the Black wire to ground.
- Connect the white wire to turn signal positive.
- Connect the blue wire to fault ciruit.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Eliminates turn signal hyperflashing and bulb out warning in Dodge and Ram vehicles with LED turn signals
- Made in USA, and sealed for reliability
- 3-year, worry-free warranty
- What's Included:
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- These modules are compatible with Dodge and Ram vehicles with factory-installed LED turn signals. For example, they can be used when the following products are installed:
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram Multicolor LED Boards
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram Switchback LED Boards
- These are not compatible with vehicles with factory-installed incandescent turn signals.
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): T-Tap Inputs
- Driver Features: Waterproof
- Weight (lb): 0.1188