Design. The 44mm SML8 LED bulb is a direct replacement for any 44mm-size bulb, commonly found in door lights and trunk lights in many vehicles. Populated with eight 1210-size Epistar SMDs, the SML8 upgrades the factory yellowish incandescent bulb to a more modern LED appearance, while adding more light output than the factory bulb. With its durable metal terminals, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over time.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Brightness. With 36 lumens of true, measured output, the SML8 LED will provideimilar light output to your original 44mm-sized bulb. If you are looking to increase output, we'd recommend checking out our SML9 option! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors. In addition to vibrant colors of blue, red, and amber, the SML8 is available in a cool white 6000K option as well. Whether you want a modern cool white appearance, or a color to show off your unique style, we have the color to fit your need!
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 44mm SML8 LED Cool White Single
- Direct replacement for factory 44mm hook-and-loop style bulb
- Increased output with LED appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- This loop-style bulb is used in the door light and trunk light location on many vehicles
- Quantity: Single
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 44mm loop-style bulb size, including 561, 562, 563, 567, 564, 566, 570
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 44mm Loop
- Measured Lumens: 36
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 0.95
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.072
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play