Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 3156/3157 XP80 turn signal bulb. Populated with twelve side-firing 5W-rated LED chips and four forward-facing 5W-rated LED chips, this is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties, the XP80 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XP80 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 510 lumens, the XP80 will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 3156/3157-size turn signal bulb.
- Sixteen high-power 5W LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 510 lumens per bulb.
- Bulb Color: Amber
- Sold As: Set of 6
- Quantity: Set of 6
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 3156/3157 bulb size, including:
- 3456, 3156A, 3156, 3156AK, 3156ST, 3156K, 3156LL, 3456LL, 3155, 3457A, 3457NA, 4057,4157, 3157A, 3057A, 3157, 3157NA, 5702A, 4157NA, 3057, 3454NA, 4157, 3047, 3357A, 3757A, 3457, 4114, 3357, 4114LL, 3457K, 3157LL, 4157K, 3057LL, 4157NAK, 3357LL, 4057LL, 3157K, 3357K, 3057K, 3057ALL, 3457AK, 3357ALL, 4114K, 3157X, 3057KLCP, 3757AK, 3047LL, 3057KX, 3157ST, 3057X, 4057K, 3457NAK, 3155LL, 3457ALL, 4157LL, 3157NAK, 3157AK, 3157NALL, 3047K, 3757ALL, 3157KX, 3057ST, 5702AK
- 3157 CAN REPLACE 3156, BUT 3156 CANNOT REPLACE 3157.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Bulb Size: 3157
- Application: Front Turn Signal, Rear Turn Signal
- Measured Lumens: 510
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 5.4
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.035
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play