Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 3156/3157 HP11 turn signal bulb. Populated with four side-firing 1.5W LED chips and one 5W LED chip with a projector lens on top, the HP11. Housed in an aluminum casing for maximum heatsinking properties, the HP11 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP11 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 310 lumens, the HP11 will provide more total light output than your factory bulb. If you are looking for maximum light output, we'd recommend checking out our XP80 option! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 3156/3157-size turn signal bulb.
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at the top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- Increased output with LED appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
- Bulb Color: Amber
- Sold As: Set of 6
- Quantity: Set of 6
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 3156/3157 bulb size, including:
- 3456, 3156A, 3156, 3156AK, 3156ST, 3156K, 3156LL, 3456LL, 3155, 3457A, 3457NA, 4057,4157, 3157A, 3057A, 3157, 3157NA, 5702A, 4157NA, 3057, 3454NA, 4157, 3047, 3357A, 3757A, 3457, 4114, 3357, 4114LL, 3457K, 3157LL, 4157K, 3057LL, 4157NAK, 3357LL, 4057LL, 3157K, 3357K, 3057K, 3057ALL, 3457AK, 3357ALL, 4114K, 3157X, 3057KLCP, 3757AK, 3047LL, 3057KX, 3157ST, 3057X, 4057K, 3457NAK, 3155LL, 3457ALL, 4157LL, 3157NAK, 3157AK, 3157NALL, 3047K, 3757ALL, 3157KX, 3057ST, 5702AK
- 3157 CAN REPLACE 3156, BUT 3156 CANNOT REPLACE 3157
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Bulb Size: 3157
- Application: Front Turn Signal, Rear Turn Signal
- Measured Lumens: 302
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 3.14
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.238
- Polarity: Full Nonpolar (Standard and CK compatible)
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play