Design. The 194 SMD2 LED bulb is a low-profile, compact LED replacement for any 194-size bulb. The two 5050-size SMDs upgrade the factory yellowish incandescent bulb to a more modern LED appearance. The SMD2 was designed with an embedded load resistor and implanted diode for superior reliability. With its durable plastic connectors, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over time.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Brightness. With 24 lumens of true, measured output, the SMD2 LED will provide similar light output to your original 5W 194 or 168 sized bulb. If you are looking to increase output, we'd recommend checking out our HP3 and HP5 options! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors. In addition to vibrant colors of blue, red, amber, and green, the 194 SMD2 is available in a cool white 6000K and warm white 3000K option as well. Whether you want a modern cool white appearance, or a traditional warm white color, we have the color to fit your need!
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 194 LED Bulb SMD2 LED Green Pair
- Direct replacement for factory 194 incandescent bulb
- Adds more modern, LED appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- This mini-wedge style bulb is used somewhere on most vehicles, whether it's the map lights, dome lights, sidemarker, license plate, door, or trunk
- Quantity: Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any mini wedge bulb size, including T8, T12,T15, 194, 175, 168, #555, 2886X, 194R, 161B, 3652, 193, 658, 2827, 194NA, 161, 558, 168NA, 2825, 194G, 160, 168A, 192, 2821, 194B, 158, W5WB, 579, 168, 2825ST, 168ST, 3652LL, 579LL, 2825LL, 168NALL, 2825L, 2821LL, 168LL, 194ST, 161LL, 194NALL, 2827LL, 158LL, 194LL, 906NA, 917, 906, 916NA, 904NA, 922, 916, 904, 921, 912, 920, 921K, 916LL, 921LL, 912LL, 920LL, 917LL, 906LL, 916NALL, 904LL, 921ST
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 194
- Measured Lumens: 24
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 0.42
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.032
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play